Just go to WM, buy 4 AA rechargables and a charger. All you need to do.
No reason any rechargable batt wouldn't work.
I have decided I will take a Wii
I may get a PS2 later
but i wanna be cool and break my tv [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Just go to WM, buy 4 AA rechargables and a charger. All you need to do.
No reason any rechargable batt wouldn't work.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
I have decided I will take a Wii
I may get a PS2 later
but i wanna be cool and break my tv [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. Whatever you do, if you play Wii Sports Tennis or even Baseball, be sure to hold onto the controller with a firm grip, and especially be sure to put the wrist strap on!
I've heard of some idiots that have actually pretended they're swinging a baseball bat or tennis racket, and as a result, have let the remote go flying through the air and into walls and television sets! (And fortunately, not human beings --- YET!)
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
Thankfully I've not come close to having such a problem, because you really don't have to put THAT much emphasis on your hand motions when playing.. you can just sit down and make quick movements with your wrist to control the games instead of actually swinging your entire arm like a major league baseball player getting ready to hit a grand slam.
Officially retired
Don't depend on the wrist strap. See my 'Wii have a problem!' thread for more details.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
LOL, believe me I've already read tons of things on the internet about how the wrist strap can easily break and cause the controller to go flying anyways.. even IGN (a major gaming site) got their shipment of Wiis in very early and their controller's wrist strap broke after they invited some people to play Tennis on Wii Sports.
That "Wii Have a Problem" site is actually a great example of what can happen if you aren't careful.
The bottom line is: Please, don't be an idiot. Realize that if you want to really swing your arm back and forth like a dolt, you should do so with a GOOD GRIP on the controller and a constant realization that letting go of it could (and most likely will) lead to disasterous results.
It's not the controller - it's the people! Carelessness! The same thing could happen with anything.. a TV remote or even a normal gaming controller as with any system.
So PLEASE to all fellow forum members who are going to get one -- either play the games the most reasonable way (not going crazy with the controller) or at least use some caution when doing so! Don't add to the dummy statistics!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Officially retired
The worst part about that is, to show how big of a moron people are is that you shouldn't let the racket go when actually playing tennis, much less a video game. Same goes for baseball if your playing home run derby or something. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[ QUOTE ]
you shouldn't let the racket go when actually playing tennis
[/ QUOTE ]
Mabey they are impersanationg Macenro (I am sure I butchered the spelling LOL)
of maybe....
of impersonating...
and of McEnroe
(3 out of 5 isn't that bad)
LOL
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sadly enough, I believe you made an honest attempt to get it right didnt you Counts? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks